Here's some of the photos we took this week. We're trying not to fall into that trap of taking lots of pictures of the first child and very few of the second. The kids really do change so fast. Rocky is just getting so big! He's already in 6-9 mo. clothes, and he's not even 3 mo. yet! I should have bought bigger sizes for him when there were sales; I had no idea he would grow so fast. Gracie is learning new things each day and saying more and more new words. Her latest thing is dancing. I'm not sure where she picked this up, but lately, whenever she hears music, she waves her arms and twists around--it's really cute.
Lou is busy this week preparing for his Easter sermon. Hopefully, it will be an opportunity to preach the gospel to some of those who might not normally hear it. Please be in prayer for this service. Tonight, Lou will be beginning a discussion of creation/evolution using some Ken Ham DVDs. The Bible study just finished the first section of Grudem's Systematic Theology, so they are doing this for the next few weeks as an interlude. Hopefully, this will be an encouragement to the saints.
I've been working on our next chapter for ladies' Bible study. We've been reading Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands by Paul Tripp, and this next study is on following Jesus' example as we counsel and interact with one another. It has been a good study so far. It's amazing to see how the Lord has faithfully timed each study we've had with specific concerns or issues in the church. Please pray that the Lord is glorified in our time together.



1 comment:
Rocky and Gracie are SO cute!!! Thank you for posting pictures!!! :)
I will take your suggestion of pictures for the recipes as soon as I remember to take one when I cook :).
Miss you!
Post a Comment