

My current favorite picture of Gracie
I can't believe summer is here, although we haven't had too many warm days yet. We did get to have a picnic on the beach on Monday; that was a lot of fun! It was too cold for the kids to go in the ocean, but they had a fun time digging in the sand. I quickly realized that we had to teach them not to throw the sand and not to eat it (Rocky attempted to taste it...). The Cape is really such a beautiful area; I never get tired of driving around looking at all the scenery. I'm glad that Gracie and Rocky are getting old enough to enjoy more of it. I'll have to remember to bring my camera on our next picnic...





1 comment:
They are so cute! I think I say that every time I comment - but it's true! :) We were just looking at pictures of houses on the cape to rent because we're trying to plan a summer vacation next year. I am getting so excited to see you all again! Braden's parents want to come and possibly my mom's brother and his wife. I miss Massachusetts so much! :) Well, thanks for the update. I'm glad you're all doing so well. Love ya!
Post a Comment