Monday, July 28, 2008

Making up for lost pictures?


After not having my camera the last time, I now have LOTS of pictures! Here is Rocky (very alert after naptime) with his basketball.

I love this picture of Gracie; she was saying, "Cheese!" Her hair is so curly! Especially now that it's summer, and the humidity is here.

Lou and Rocky being cute! I love that Rocky is trying to hold Lou's face, too.

My mom and dad got a small plastic pool for Gracie. She loves playing with the water, but she's not so sure about actually getting in and sitting down. Here she is with her fish watering can.

Rocky with the scrunched up face! Gracie used to make this face, too, but she made a sniffing sound along with it!

Rocky making funny faces

Gracie on her cell phone, babbling away. Note the pajamas, too. Diane, if you're reading this, these make me think of you every time she wears them!

Rocky sound asleep with Nana and Vovo (Lou's mom and dad)

Gracie with Grandma and Grandpa

Gracie with her stickers
She loves stickers on her hands lately, and the other day when Lou went to the store, he bought her some (I thought that was so sweet). Of course, notice what he bought for her. It's a sticker of a bear playing the drums!

Sunset at Paine's Creek...one more reason to come and visit us!

Sunset at Sesuit Harbor
We've been tossing around the idea of trying to sell Cape Cod photos online. Any thoughts? Lou and I certainly aren't professional photographers, but it's so beautiful here. It's kind of hard not to take a good picture. In other news, Lou is in Florida for a few days. His grandmother is not doing well, and the Lord may be calling her home any day now. We praise the Lord that she knows and loves Him, and He has blessed her with many years (she's 93). Please keep Lou and his family in prayer as they are in Miami this week. As for me and the kids, we're hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa for a few days. It's a blessing to have them close by.
The kids are doing well. Gracie has hit a stage where she is super curious and getting into everything! Suddenly, she's realized there are drawers she's never opened and things to climb on! The other morning, I left her and Rocky with Lou while I was getting ready. I came out to find Rocky and Lou snoozing on the couch, and Gracie systematically emptying our bookshelf of all of the books! Another time, we thought she was playing in her room, and when Lou went to check on her (it had only been a few minutes), she had climbed up on a chest in her room and pushed the screen out of the window! Praise the Lord, she didn't fall out! It's only a few feet off the ground, but she still could have been hurt. She is something. She is really learning so much these days. It seems like she knows a new word each day. Lately, she's fascinated with the alphabet. She can say the second part of the ABC song, "Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z." (You'd think she would learn the beginning first). She can name the letters H, Q, T, W, A, and sometimes Y (she mixes it up with V). I am amazed at what God makes little minds capable of. Rocky is doing well, too. He has found his lungs this weeks and loves to make loud noises! He says "ma, ma, ma" and "blah, blah, blah" a lot. He's a very happy baby except when it's time to eat. He makes sure we don't forget to feed him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ribbitt!! :) Very cute P.J.s. I miss you guys and can't believe I should have been there next week! I really hope to come soon!!!