Although Gracie and Rocky share a room, Rocky is usually up from his nap before Gracie. When Gracie finally does wake up, he loves to go with me to get her. His favorite thing to do is to get into her crib with her. Here some pictures of their adventures. Gracie's "big sister" expressions are priceless!

Here are some pretty flowers Lou got for me "just because." He's so sweet! When he came home, he told me not to come to the door, so I knew he was up to something. He tried to coax Gracie to carry them in to me, but she wasn't very cooperative.


This year, since I am currently not pregnant, nor have I just delivered a baby as in the past few years, we decided to have Thanksgiving at our house. Everyone pitched in and brought different parts of the meal, and we really had a blessed day, thanking the Lord for His faithfulness and His provisions. I enjoyed the excuse to do some baking. I love to bake, but rarely do it since it's too dangerous to have around the house! So, here are some new recipes I tried...candy corn cookies











1 comment:
Thanks for your sweet comment. Sorry it took so long to get back to you... yes our tree is up and I must say I love the smell of it! This year we've been doing some baking and fun other Xmas stuff too! Your kids are as cute as ever! They both have the best smiles! Say hi to Lou!
Post a Comment