
It was hard trying to decide which pictures to post. Usually, the kids are too busy to want to cooperate for a picture, and the last few days, they actually have been looking and smiling. Amazing! Just in time for Christmas pictures! It's so funny. Even now, looking at their pictures, I still get so choked up sometimes. I can't believe that God gave us two precious little ones! I am so thankful to have them; it's hard to remember what like was life before they arrived. Sure, we have our fussy, difficult days, and there are times when I would like some adult conversation. However, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I'm so glad to be home with them, to love them and teach them and watch them grow. "Behold, children are a blessing from the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is a reward."
~Psalm 127:3
~Psalm 127:3











No comments:
Post a Comment