
Gracie playing with her tea set, one of her favorite toys. She'll put a cup down in front of you and say, "Careful, hot!"
We thought we should post a little video of Rocky, too, since Gracie's had all the video posts lately. He's learned to pull himself up to standing and here is the evidence! He is learning so fast these days!
This has been a week when we have been continually reminded of God's providence. No surprise, Lou's been teaching on this at Bible study for the last two weeks. We may have our plans, but the Lord has a way of changing them. He has been reminding me to trust Him and not hold too tightly to my schedule as we've had a week of two sick kids. It seemed like Rocky was getting ready to drop his morning nap, and I planned to work on the transition this week, but then he got sick. I wanted to make sure he got plenty of rest, so I held off. He still didn't sleep overly well, though. Once again, the Lord reminding me I need to be flexible.
Then, today, the kids seemed to be doing better, so we went to the grocery store. I was coming out of the store, and I wasn't paying attention and I tagged someone's side view mirror with my shopping cart! The mirror was left dangling beside the car!! So, I left a note on the windshield with my name and Lou's cell number (I had also forgotten my cell phone at home). A little later, she called, and thankfully said that if Lou could fix it, that would be fine with her. Lou fixed it and in the process, got to talk to her about her need for Christ. She told him that she would be in church on Sunday! Please pray that she comes. Praise the Lord for His providence and His sovereignty!






No comments:
Post a Comment