Thursday, October 23, 2008
Counting One to Ten...Almost
Gracie seems like she's losing some of her camera shyness. I was able to get a little video of her counting to ten. Lately, she's been skipping five, as you'll hear. We'll work on that. We are doing well, praise the Lord. Rocky is growing and changing more and more each day. He's crawling, standing, pulling himself up to standing (especially when he's supposed to be napping), and basically keeping me very busy. Maybe I'll lose a few pounds chasing him around! Gracie is adding to her vocabulary. She's picking up quite a bit from me. The other night Rocky was fussing because he wanted to eat, and I was still cleaning up the kitchen. Gracie came over to him and said, "Patience, Rocky, patience!" Or as I mentioned in our last blog, we've been working on teaching Rocky obedience. He finally is starting to get the message. When he went for the cabinet he's not supposed to get into, I told him, "No," and he turned away. Gracie went running over to encourage him and said, "Good boy, Rocky!" She's so funny.
On another note, be on the lookout...you may see Lou's sister Elaina on TV. She's been doing Jenny Craig for a while now with great success, and she entered their "Ideal Size" competition where she had to write an essay. We recently found out she's in the top three finalists! She's flying out to L.A. in November to film a commercial, and if they like hers the best, she wins! So, we may have a celebrity in the family! We'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment